Tuesday, April 21, 2009

you

The person reading this.
Hey you!!! You're reading this!!!

Not me

The cause of all the worlds problems.
You killed Jesus, spread the plague, shot JFK, and made Britney Spears popular. Thanks a lot....dick.

The person that you see when you look in a mirror
What are YOU looking at?

The perfect comeback to any insult.
Dina: You are a complete idiot and an utter waste of space on this planet. The mere sight of you makes me want to throw up. Please, go away. I don't care where. Just go away.
Pat: You.

2nd person of singular or plural
I hate you, you hate me....

used for referring to people in general: You learn a language better if you visit the country where it is spoken. ◆ It's a friendly place-people come up to you in the street and start talking.
Tagline : Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment