Monday, April 27, 2009

on

Luncheon on the Grass , 1863, oil on canvas,

To hold, or possess drugs that you are willing to sell.
"Are you on?"
"Is Sampson on?"
"I'm on at the moment"

1) Preposition; Above and touching a surface.
I was on your mother all night.
2) Adverb; Working, conducting their intended task.
Your computer is currently on.
3) Prefix; Continuously, continuing.
The project is ongoing.
4) Slang Verb; To be menstruating.
WOMAN: "I'm on at the minute. Fucking men, they're all bastards..."

to be high or drunk
basically under the influence
DAMN i was on, no wonder i slept with the bitch!

no backwards
no is on backwards sdawkcab no si on

1. To engage in certain conduct, behavior, activity with a conviction of progress, success, or moving forward.
2. An Affirmation of becoming.
1. I'm going to get my groove on tonight.
2. I want to get my learn on, so I'm going to college.
3. I'm about to get my grown man on because I'm becoming a daddy.

What happens when someone dances at you, and you dance back.
"It's on!"
"No, it's not on."
"Oh, it's on!"

on, to mean the time when our female counterparts become a ferocious member of the animal kingdom. It usually results in the male being unable to do anything correct, and being told so in a blunt and harsh manner.
Woman: Would u clean them damn plates.
Man: It ok, shes just on

preposition
in or into a position covering, touching or forming part of a surface: a picture on a wall ◆ There's a mark on your skirt. ◆ the diagram on page 5 ◆ Put it down on the table. ◆ He had been hit on the head. ◆ She climbed on to the bed. Help Note: This could also be written: onto the bed
Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding : skin burning and half blind from that delousing shit they throw on you,

at or near a place: a town on the coast ◆ a house on the Thames ◆ We lived on an estate.
Andy Dufresne : on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow.
Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding :who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.
Red: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment