Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hope


Click here for more pictures.

Something that idiotic angsty teens don't believe in. Take off the eyeliner, wash your hair and chin up you whiny bitches. What the hell is so bad about hope? So what if you don't get what you want? Life isn't about handouts, you pussies.
Dear diary,
My dad says he won't be getting me an iPod today. I've lost all hope, I wish I was dead. Now I'm going all goth poser on his ass. I hate my life! Now I'm going to listen to my crappy Simple Plan CD's because my dad won't get me an iPod!

noun
[U, C] ~ (of / for sth)
~ (of doing sth)
~ (that ...) a belief that sth you want will happen: There is now hope of a cure. Hopes for the missing men are fading. There is little hope that they will be found alive. They have given up hope of finding any more survivors. The future is not without hope. Don't raise your hopes too high, or you may be disappointed. I'll do what I can, but don't get your hopes up.He pinned all his hopes on getting that job.There is still a glimmer of hope. She has high hopes of winning (= is very confident about it). ◆ The situation is not good but we live in hope that it will improve.
Tagline : Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Click here for definition,
or here for other Quotations on the subject of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment