Friday, May 15, 2009

I

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

A letter Apple really seems to enjoy putting in front of every single product they sell.
iMac? What the fuck is this shit?
*kicks the expensive paperweight*

An imaginary number. The square root of a negative one.
What is 2i squared?

A letter that overly energetic high school girls add to their otherwise traditional names to make them "cute".
Cheerleader: Hi, I'm Jenni--with an i! And this is my friend, Christi.

1)First-person singular pronoun in a sentence's subject.
1) I am trying out this new hair regrowth formula.
Andy Dufresne : The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
2) '1' in Roman Numerals.
2) Super Bowl I had the Packers in it, so you should be glad that you weren't alive to see it.
3) The Alphabet's 9th letter.
3) 'I' comes after 'H'.

An integer variable which, for historical reasons, is commonly used to count the iterations of a loop.
#include
int main (void)
{
for(int i = 0, i <= 9999, i++)
{
cout << "All work and no play
makes Jack a dull boy.\n";
}
return 0;
}

symbol for current, in amperes. Defined by the voltage (in volts) in a current divided by resistance(in ohms).
The voltage is 10 Volts, and the resistance is 5 Ohms. So, I is equal to 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment