Wednesday, May 6, 2009

as

Ilsa: Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.

A descriptive superlative; a simile without the comparison.
"That party was cool as!"
"Hey, that girl is fine as"
"Whoa, this lava lamp is trippy as"

Shorthand for Asperger(s) Syndrome- an autistic spectrum disorder. Can be used in both scenenarios. Acronym of NT
Are you NT or do you have AS.
She's got an AS disorder

Short For Asia
Random - I Am Going To Move To AS
Random No 2 - I Will Miss You

this word is really an abreviation for a word that is often offensive. It stands for Attention Seeker. You can be an As or be ASing.
That Annie is such an AS.
Oh my god Candice stop Asing

In German, the word for "ace"
1. Card (in a card game) of highest value
2. Anything that is first class
Do not confuse with the English "ass" which has the opposite meaning!
Er ist ein Tennis-As (He is a first class tennis player)
Sie ist ein As in Mathe (She is a top student in Maths)

No comments:

Post a Comment