Saturday, May 9, 2009

have

"I Have a Dream"

Pronounced: haive
A combination of love and hate.
The couple was stuck in a have situation.
They love each other, and yet hate each other at the same time.
Love with a fiery pasion of hatred
girl: I love you
boy: I have you

A term used to describe a beautiful woman (8.5-10).
Rather than say I would like to...
or I wish i could...
You say Have as in I have....

I saw this total have today. A real 10!
Oh snap! Look at her.....Have.


quality / feature
(also have got) (not used in the progressive tenses) to show a quality or feature: [VN] The ham had a smoky flavour. ◆ The house has gas-fired central heating. ◆ They have a lot of courage. ◆ [VN-ADJ] He's got a front tooth missing.
Private Helga Geerhart: Who would have the temerity to do such a wicked deed?

No comments:

Post a Comment